See more photos and palettes in this style
Caraway Seed 3005-9C
, Sandy Cove 3005-10A
, Twilight Jungle 3007-9A
, Thundering Clouds 4005-4B
Select a different palette
For this look we recommend:
- Paint + Primer
- With Ti3 Crosslinking Technology™
- Our highest-quality exterior paint has exceptional durability
- Creates an impervious bond with the surface
- Hi-DEF® Advanced Color for ultimate hide
- Maximum fade resistance
- Gives a mold-, mildew- and algae-resistant finish
- Flexible —won't crack or peel
- Bridges hairline cracks
- Early resistance to moisture and light mist
- Application at temperature as low as 35 °F
- 100% acrylic latex
- Low odor, low VOC
- Lifetime warranty
This early 20th Century style, made famous during the Arts and Crafts movement and by such famous designers as Frank Lloyd Wright and Gustav Stickley, emphasizes handcrafted stonework, woodwork and glass. It values simplicity and enjoys different interpretations around the world.
"The Craftsman-style color aesthetic takes inspiration from the merging of house and nature. Integrate your home and the visual passage between interior and exterior through subtle, earth-related colors that enhance architectural features such as a stone façade or fireplace."
— Sue Kim
Color Trend and
The Craftsman style celebrates the artistry of handcrafted workmanship with a refined look that exudes simplicity and beauty. Natural materials like wood and stone are often present in this design style, along with recessed porches and entrance ways.
Craftsman Paint Palettes
Natural paint colors work wonderfully with the Craftsman style. Paint your exterior with Caraway Seed and use Thundering Cloud as an exterior accent.