- Wash the containers thoroughly in hot soapy water to remove traces of food and grease. Allow to dry.
- Lay the containers and their lids out on newspaper in a well-ventilated work area.
- Apply an even coat of Valspar White Primer to the pots and lids.
- Spray each pot in a different color. We used Valspar Satin Real Red, Valspar Satin Apple Green and Valspar Satin Pastel Green. Spray all the lids with Valspar Satin White.
- When the pots are dry, apply adhesive letters to label each one - "S" for screws, "N" for nails and "B" for bolts.
- Finish with a top coat of Valspar Clear Acrylic for extra protection.
Note: Always follow usage instructions on the reverse of Valspar spray paint cans.