1. If you are using an existing chandelier, turn off the power supply from the circuit breaker. Always use caution when working with electricity. Remove the bulbs.
2. Use a feather duster to remove any dust from the chandelier.
3. Lay out newspaper in your working area. Crumple up small pieces of newspaper and place them in each bulb fitting to shield the connections from paint.
4. Spray lightly with Gloss Black, working your way around the chandelier and building up thin layers until you have the desired color depth. Do the same with any individual fittings.
5. Reassemble the chandelier when dry.
Note: Always follow usage instructions on the reverse of Valspar spray paint cans.